Google ads is a great way to bring revenue to your web business. I was surprised at how easy it is to use. I am not great with computers and felt that google ads was very user friendly. When it comes to keywords, you should choose words that are broad enough to reach a wide customer base, but also specific enough to make sure the ads are targeting the correct audience. In the case of my cookie website, I would want words such as "holiday cookie" or "Christmas sugar cookie." "Sugar cookie" may be too broad because my website is targeting holiday baking. Someone may be searching to buy sugar cookies for their child's birthday or looking to buy supplies to make sugar cookies. Using the keyword "Christmas sugar cookie" should help narrow down those who are looking for things other than Christmas sugar cookie recipes. I also learned that I can add negative keywords such as "cake" to my keywords. I want to target holiday cookie bakers, and so those looking for holiday cakes wouldn't want to view my website.
Thursday, October 27, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment