CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hunter is 5!!!!

July 22nd was Hunter's 5th birthday! We had a lot of fun eating fresh strawberry cupcakes and spending the day at Lagoon. I can't believe my little man is 5!!! He is starting Kindergarten this year. He is so smart, he already can read. He is funny, always trying to make everyone laugh, even if it is during family prayer. He is very sweet...He loves his little brother Joshua and even gives Josh his presents. He is a Momma's boy...I can count on one hand the number of times he has said that he is someone else's boy. He always wants to be with his Momma. He is a very special guy and I am so grateful that he is in our family. I love you Hunter!!!

This is Smuggle Bugs. He is one of Hunter's birthday presents. He lets Josh sleep in it sometimes too, but he has slept in Smuggle Bugs almost every night since he got him.
My 5 year old!

What Daddy did best after I had Hunter. He had changed Hunter's diaper and then fell asleep holding him like this. I took this picture and then woke Kirk up to give Hunter to me. I wrapped him up and a short time later, the nurse came in and took his temperature. Apparently that little bit of time without a blanket made his temperature drop so much that she threatened to take him to the warmers. She came back awhile later and he had warmed up, so I got to keep him with me. Oh and notice how dark Hunter's hair was when he was born. He was born with super dark brown hair. So cute!


The three amigos!



One of our first pictures together. I was still on the operating table and they were sewing me up when this was taken. The anesthesiologist was a photographer and he took our camera and took tons of photos. I am so grateful that he did that.
Happy Birthday to my favorite 5 year old!!!



0 comments: