CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feelings on the Election!

Tuesday was a bittersweet. Bitter because President Elect Obama does not share the same values that I do and I do not agree with a lot (well MOST) of his policies, but sweet because the country elected the first African American to be our President and you know what....I don't think most people gave his race a second thought. Isn't that wonderful? What great strides our country has made in the last 50 years!!! Also sweet because I was given the privilege to vote for the candidate that I felt was right for the job. I am so grateful to live in such a wonderful country! President Elect Obama was not my choice, but I will respect him and I have been and will continue to pray for him as he makes decisions that will impact our future. I pray with all of my heart that he will be the man that so many people are expecting him to be.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I completely agree!!